Eurospan is proud to represent a range of publishers, societies and associations specialising in clinical medicine and allied health professions. Areas of expertise include internal medicine subspecialties such as cardiovascular medicine, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, pathology and paediatrics, as well as nursing, nutrition, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and psychotherapy.
Eurospan works with publishers to produce individual, creative work that showcases associations and publishers, and highlights titles and authors.
We market to professionals worldwide through direct print and email promotions, attendance at key medical conferences, advertising, review and publicity work, partnering with publishers to fulfil benefits for international members, handling textbook and inspection copy requests, providing support for authors, and social media exposure.
Eurospan’s worldwide network of sales managers, representatives and agents works directly with key trade contacts, providing maximum exposure for titles.
Our sales team regularly meet with library suppliers, wholesalers, online booksellers, university campus bookshops and a range of specialist medical bookshops, to ensure the correct stocking of all key titles, and to support booksellers with account queries.
Eurospan’s wide distribution reach allows customers across the world to buy books locally. This increases stock availability and reduces delivery costs for our customers, and minimises administrative work and risk for our publishers.
With warehouses in the UK, Australia, and the U.S., as well as established relationships with print-on-demand suppliers, Eurospan responds quickly to customer demand and works with your production schedule.
Our family of medicine and health publishers
- AAPC Publishing
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- American Council on Exercise
- American Medical Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Association Publishing
- American Psychological Association
- American Registry of Pathology – ARP Press
- American Society for Clinical Pathology – ASCP Press
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- AOTA Press
- APHA Press
- Brookes Publishing Co.
- CattleDog Publishing
- CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, India
- Central Recovery Press
- Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)
- Data Trace Publishing Company
- Endocrine Society
- F.A. Davis
- Future Horizons
- Hazelden Professional Publishing
- Health Professions Press
- Jaypee Medical Publishers
- Magination Press
- Medical Physics Publishing
- Oncology Nursing Society
- PMPH USA
- Research Press Publishers
- SLACK Incorporated
- Springer Publishing Company
- STM Learning