Welcome to Eurospan Group
Eurospan Group is Europe’s fastest-growing independent marketing, sales and distribution agency for US publishers seeking to expand sales and imagery in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC) and in Latin America. It provides a similar one-stop solution in EMEA and in parts of Asia for a number of publishers located in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our client portfolio comprises academic, reference and professional publishers from both the commercial and non-profit sectors. Product types range from academic monographs, textbooks and reference sets, to professional manuals, guides and workbooks. Around 8,000 new products are “published” each year and 100,000 backlist titles are both actively promoted and kept continually available through our distribution centre.
We have trading relationships with around 4,000 booksellers, wholesalers and library suppliers as well as with online retailers such as amazon.co.uk and The Book Depository. We also market and sell directly to more than a quarter of a million individuals each year including academicians across all subjects from Art to Zoology, doctors and other medical practitioners, scientists, mathematicians, engineers, librarians and other industry professionals.
With offices in London’s Covent Garden, a distribution centre in Bedfordshire, and a network of regional agents and sales representatives throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific, Eurospan offers a tried and tested and cost-effective distribution solution.
Eurospan’s Academic & Trade marketing division combines independent commercial book publishers and non-profit organisations in…more»
Eurospan’s new Intergovernmental Organisations marketing division combines the publication programmes of international organisations such as…more»
Eurospan’s Medical marketing division comprises around 20 prestigious medical societies, associations and academies publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s Reference marketing division comprises mostly US publishers of books across a wide range of academic and…more»
Eurospan’s Scientific & Technical marketing division comprises a dozen prestigious societies and associations publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s University Press marketing division comprises university presses from the USA and Canada, Africa, Asia…more»
New publisher clients include:
- From 15 April 2013
- PLUNKETT RESEARCH, LTD., USA
- Plunkett Research, Ltd. is the leading provider of industry analyses and research, trends and statistics on sectors including health care, financial services, retailing, entertainment, energy and information technology.
- From 1 April 2013
- TILDE PUBLISHING & DISTRIBUTION, Australia
- Tilde Publishing and Distribution publishes under the imprints Tilde University Press, Tilde skills and Tilde business. Between them these imprints publish up-to-date textbooks, including vocational titles, casebooks and business books based on the latest scholarly research.
- From 1 November 2012
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR CLINICAL PATHOLOGY, USA
- The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), is the world’s largest professional membership organization for pathologists and laboratory professionals.
- From 1 September 2012
- GENTLE PATH PRESS, USA
- Gentle Path Press is the leading publisher of books and resources for addiction recovery, specifically sex addiction, and publishes the most comprehensive selection of materials written by sex addiction experts.