Welcome to Eurospan Group
Eurospan Group is Europe’s leading independent marketing, sales and distribution agency for publishers from North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific seeking to increase sales and raise their international profile in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and in Latin America. Our one-stop solution combines direct mail, e-marketing, review and inspection copy circulation, displays at meetings and conferences, publicity and author care and bookstore representation with, for print products, warehousing, fulfilment, inventory management and sales analytics. We also offer an e-book service that includes metadata and file management, channel sales and marketing to end-users.
Eurospan’s client portfolio comprises academic, scholarly and reference publishers from both the commercial and non-profit sectors, a prestigious group of medical association and academy publishers, a number of important scientific and technical societies and intergovernmental organisations and several special interest trade publishers. Products range from monographs, textbooks, multi-volume encyclopedias and reference works to professional manuals and handbooks and consumer titles. More than 100,000 print titles are available ex-stock while a further 10,000-15,000 are available through our Print-on-Demand partners. Approximately 6,000-7,000 new titles are released each year. We have trading relationships with around 10,000 booksellers, wholesalers and library suppliers and with leading online retailers such as Amazon, The Book Depository, Bokus and Fishpond. Each year, we promote our products directly to more than half a million end users, including: academicians across all subjects from Art to Zoology, medical practitioners, health care workers, scientists, mathematicians, teachers in higher education, engineers and other industry professionals. Comprehensive metadata on new titles is regularly provided to academic, public, reference, medical, corporate and governmental libraries in each of the countries we cover.
With HQ offices in London’s Covent Garden, a distribution centre in Bedfordshire, and a network of regional agents and sales representatives throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Eurospan offers a tried and tested and cost-effective marketing, sales and distribution solution for publishers.
Eurospan is not a distributor that also does marketing; we are a marketing and sales agency that also does distribution.
LATEST: Eurospan launches new digital initiative for eBook marketing and delivery
Click below to view or download our latest New Titles Catalogue
Click below to view regional versions of this Catalogue
If you wish to join our mailing list to receive printed catalogues and leaflets or subject-specific email alerts, please click here
Eurospan’s Academic & Trade marketing division combines independent commercial book publishers and non-profit organisations in…more»
Eurospan’s new Education marketing division combines publishers such as Harvard Education Press, National Science Teachers…more»
Eurospan’s Intergovernmental Organisations marketing division combines the publication programmes of international organisations such as the…more»
Eurospan’s Medical marketing division comprises around 20 prestigious medical societies, associations and academies publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s Reference marketing division comprises mostly US publishers of books across a wide range of academic and…more»
Eurospan’s Scientific & Technical marketing division comprises a dozen prestigious societies and associations publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s University Press marketing division comprises university presses from the USA and Canada, Africa, Asia…more»
New publisher clients include:
- From 1 October 2014
- BEGELL HOUSE, USA
- Begell House was established in 1991 and aims to bring modern information by modern means to the modern researcher and reader, while maintaining its traditional philosophy of investing in the future of science and engineering.
- GREY HOUSE PUBLISHING, USA
- Grey House Publishing, based in upstate New York, is an independent reference publisher producing numerous annual or semi-annual editions of many directories and reference works that subscribers and libraries have come to rely on as standards. It publishes in the fields of business, health, education, statistics, economics and demographics.
- From 1 July 2014
- BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESS, USA
- The Brookings Institution Press, located in Washington, D.C., publishes books on political science, economics, US and foreign policy, and education which are comprehensive, relevant and timely. The Brookings Institution stands at the forefront of public policy research, with books on today’s contemporary issues from the world’s leading scholars and experts.